Friday, December 20, 2013

My Love

It has come to my attention that i have not recently posted anything on my blog. This is because i am the happiest i have been in a long time. I am in love and i am enjoying it. I have a wonderful boyfriend he is wonderful. I do have to say there for a while i had given up on everything. I was taking the easy way out in life trust me never try that it's pretty much just you sitting and thinking of all the things that have gone wrong in your life and blaming them on yourself.Not very fun at all. Now that i am finally happy i will tell you all that being down on yourself and resenting yourself for any wrong decisions you have made in your life all your doing is making yourself incapable on being loved. You must love yourself before you can love anyone else. I know that it sounds like something a shrink would say but it is true. Alright now i am done with all the shrink stuff. Now i would like to talk about how much i love my boyfriend.. Have to brag a little lol. Anyways he is wonderful absolutely amazing.He respects me. He is honestly one of the best people i have met in my life. Have you ever been so in love that it hurts your heart every time your not together. Have you ever been so in love all you wanted to do is sit and talk and hold them for hours. I am right now!!!!
I have heard a lot of people say oh i will never find that one. Honestly i believe in fate if it wasn't for fate i would have never met my boyfriend.I just want to say thank you baby for everything. I Love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment