Monday, February 4, 2013

I believe you should live life to the fullest. Do the things in life that make you the happiest. Try changing if you don't like the way life is looking. Choose a different path. People seem to make too many excuses now days. Just tell the truth be blunt and honest. If you are in an abusive relationship get out.If you find that you just do not love the person your with then get out. Do not stay to make others happy. If you feel in your heart that you are not doing the right thing then don't do it. Life comes down to the decisions and mistakes you make. Do not hold grudges because that wont get you far in life. Be grateful for the people you do have in your life. Respect those around you. Even if they might be evil just smile and ignore them eventually they will go away. I have been in situations that flat out suck but i always seem to find my way. So please look at yourself and ask yourself is this me or is it what others want me to be!! Am i really happy? Is this what i want? Am i doing the right thing. I understand that life gives you hurdles but do the best you can with what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment