Monday, February 4, 2013

Shallow Hearts

The world is full of shallow hearts. These are the people that pay attention to every detail of every flaw that another person has. I know from experience that shallow people exist. I spent my whole childhood and most of my adulthood being judged by these type of people.There is more to people then looks. Ever heard of don't judge a book by its cover. I know people are going to read this and think whatever lady. Well i am writing here to stand up for those that have been judged. I am not perfect and i am darn proud of it. I think people who are different should be able to be who ever they want to be not who the world would like them to be. I am also here to tell people that no one,not one person is perfect. You may think you are but you have flaws just like anyone else does. When you meet someone instead of looking at them and immediately judging them give them a chance you may find out that they are more then what they seem. Guys instead of looking for that girl that is smoking hot try to find a girl that is different then what you are looking for. Girls i encourage you to do the same. Honestly i encourage everyone to go outside your comfort zone try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment