Thursday, April 25, 2013

Once again in my life i have been disappointed. I am not going to give up. I feel like it i wish i could lay in bed and cry all day long but i have a life i need to live. I am going to keep going and eventually i will stop crying myself to sleep and move on. Let me tell you i have loved a lot in my life and gotten hurt several times. With that known i have never stopped loving. Love is a crucial part of life. Everyone comes into your life for a reason. Let me tell you when you get your heart broken time and time again yes it does make you want to give up. Yes it does hurt but eventually we as people need to realize that sometimes people come into our lives and  we may fall in love with them sometimes things just don't work out. I have been handed a lot of pain in my life. Looking back on the times that i shared with those people that have hurt me i want to thank them because honestly they made me the person i am. They taught me things that i needed to learn. I have decided that i want to be friends with this man that hurt me because even just being his friend will make me happy. Now am i ready to admit that to him no because i am still very hurt. I will still keep working on myself and keep bettering myself. I am not going to give into the demons in my life. Honestly i wish i could say it doesn't hurt but i can't. I am not able to tell you how to deal with your relationships and heartaches because we all have to deal with them in our own way. I am here to tell you about my attitude and how i feel about myself because this is my blog and i can let everyone know what i feel.. So Here i go. I am a smart beautiful person inside and out. I love with all i have and hurt with all i have. When i put my heart into something its all the way in not half way. I think that more people should love this way. I know we all have our own demons. I was told once that part of having those demons is to have someone there to help you get them under control. It is true i may not have a boyfriend but i have my friends and family and they support me. I am thankful for everyone that does support me and push me to do things that are right in my life. I encourage you to find someone that believes in you and never let them go because you are always going to need that positive in your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment