Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life Getting you down??

     Live.
Live everyday to the fullest do not look back on things that you can not change. Alot of people that read this will probably think well thats easy for her  to say.  Actually it's probably one of the hardest things for me to say just for the fact is that i just recently decided to do this. I am going to live life to its fullest and if the people in my life do not like that or understand that. I would most likely tell them to deal with it its my life and i lost me a long time ago and its time for me to find me again. I encourage you to do the same thing if you lost who you are spend some time alone decide to find you again do something that makes you happy don't worry about others just you. Sometimes it is good just to take some time for you and if your loved ones don't support you in what you decide to do. Sit down and have a talk with them tell them that they are not the only ones that need you. You also need you.
      Laugh.
Laugh as much as you can. Make other people laugh. Laughing should be a part of everyones life and unfortanately its not. Smiling does not happen alot these days either. So please i encourage you to next time you see someone that looks like they could use a friend or just someone to say hello or even just a smile to lift their spirits up just smile and maybe stop say hello and share a laugh together. You never know who you could meet or who's life you can change if you never try. Laugh as often as you can because fun and laughter is a wonderful gift that we should have as much as we like.

    Learn.
Well i think this ones is self explanitory. We should try to learn something new each day. Learning should be one of the easy parts of life. I understand that it's not though. It takes time and understanding sometimes. It takes facing fear, being angry, shedding tears, admitting your at fault and wearing your heart on your sleeve sometimes. Which brings me to my last point.
      Love.
Love and let yourself be loved. I know its hard. I have had my fair share of pain and dissapointment in my life. Alot of people say they don't know how i wear my heart on my sleeve even going through what i have. Well its like this love needs to be shared with everyone. Even those who might have hurt you the most. Those people have things in their lives that might be worse then they can handle and need the love and understanding  from someone. I have loved and i have lost and i also have loved and gained. I have so much love to give because thats who i am . I always want to help and always want my loved ones that i love them and i am here when ever they need me. With out love i think that life wouldn't be the same. Love is what keeps alot of people going in hard times. Loving to me is living.
To some it all up take chances and love hard  and laugh more and try to learn as much as you can because you only get one life and you need to live it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment